From celiac_ceahow_martine 2 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk eggs to blend.
- In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix buttermilk with sweetener and arrowroot, then set the mixture over medium heat and stir often until simmering, 10 to 12 minutes. Continue simmering, stirring often, 2 minutes longer.
- Whisk half the buttermilk mixture into the eggs, then return both to pan, along with lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter. Whisk over medium-low heat until pudding reaches 160° on an instant-read thermometer and very thickly coats a spoon, 4 to 6 minutes; do not boil.
- Spoon pudding into bowls or heatproof glasses. Serve warm or cool.
- CEAHOW Note: 1/2 of this recipe contains 1 serving of protein, 1/2 serving of fat, and 1 daily allotment of arrowroot.